July 24, 2009

Indonesia in my House

I live with four great people, three dogs and one fish.. As you can imagine, we have a lot of "stuff." I have been wanting to purchase something that will give me extra storage in my kitchen. I have a lot of kitchen stuff, and my growing Le Creuset collection deserves a better place to dazzle than above my fridge. So, on a whim I went to Austin's Furniture Depot just a few blocks from the house.

It was love at first sight. I couldn't decide which glass kitchen cabinet I wanted to go with, so I consulted two of my favorite people on this planet, Lindsay and Emily, and we agreed the apothecary version was the most like "me."

It's an Indonesian piece. Idonesia is the 4th most populated country in the world, did you know? Check out my new addition to my home! It's simply fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. Ivette,

    This Indonesian hutch in the kitchen looks sooooo FABULOUS!!! What a great choice!!

    Your best roomie in the world,
    -Mitch-

    ReplyDelete